no Current (come back soon)
About Our Retreats
Karma Yoga Center offers regional, international, and local yoga retreats throughout the year. Each retreat connects to Mother Nature with special journeys to sacred sites and ancients wonders such as waterfalls, hot springs, oceans, caves, magical lakes, mountain tops, pyramids, temples, and ceremonial rock formations.
We host our programs at resorts, lodges, eco-farms, and retreat centers that offer high vibration food, environments, accommodations, and nurturing services. Daily, you’ll be guided in gentle practices of yoga, meditation, ceremony, spiritual journeying, discussion and chanting. We also recognize the importance of self-exploration when on retreat and provide many opportunities for free time and engagement with the local culture and commerce.
Students who attend our retreats love the community and continued connection they find when they return home and attend a class, workshop, kirtan, prayer circle, or healing session at Karma Yoga Center.
Places We Have Been
- Living With Spirit~ Costa Rica Yoga Retreat (June 2019)
- Manitou Springs~ Earth Medicine, Yoga and Astrology (Nov 2019)
- Living-With-Spirit ~ Manitou Springs Yoga Retreat (Dec 2018)
- The Spirit of Life- Mexico Yoga Retreat (June 2018)
- Sol-to-Soul Yoga Retreat: Tulum Mexico (2017)
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs (2017)
- Pagosa Springs Full Moon Retreat (2017)
Photo Gallery of Past Retreats