We are very excited to be open and offering Studio, LiveStream/Online Classes, and Yoga in The Parks (outdoors). We will be following the Health and Safety Guidelines that are outlined by Colorado Department of Health and approved by the City & County of Denver. Thank you for supporting Karma Yoga Center and working with the evolving nature of our Spiritual Center and Business. We would not be able to continue without the support of our community!
Unlimited Memberships, Previously Purchased Packages, and Drop-Ins will be allowed to pre-register for Studio Classes and Yoga in the Parks. We no longer sell new class packages; only $20 Drop-Ins and $108 Unlimited Memberships: Studio, Parks & Online. If you currently hold a package, we will honor that package for Studio Classes, Virtual/Online Classes, and Yoga in The Parks.
- Reserve Your Class Online: Each Studio Class had 9 spots available and Yoga in the Parks (outdoors) has 25. Please reserve ahead of time by Logging into your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account. No walk-ins at this time. Pre-Register Below or on the MindBody App/Website.
- COVID-19 Waiver: When you Login to your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account, you will be promoted to sign our COVID-19 waiver. You must sign to attend any Live Studio Events.
- Bring Your Own Mask: You are required to wear a mask upon entering the building. Once you are situated in your designated 6-Foot Yoga Space you can decide if the mask is feasible for your own practice.
- Bring Your Own Mat & Props: Please bring your own mat, props, blanket, etc. Karma is not loaning out any items at this time.
- No-Shows & Cancellations: Due to our limited space requirements, any no-shows or cancellations within 2-hours of the class start time will be charged for the class. No exceptions. You can self-cancel up to 2 hours before in your MindBody Account under “My Schedule”
- Please Arrive On-Time: All Studio Classes are also LiveStream and will start promptly. You won’t be on the video. (MORE COVID GUIDELINES…)