- 7-Day Immersions
- Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016
- Jan 16-22, 2017
- Weekend Immersions
- Oct 21-23
- Nov 4-6
- Dec 2-4
- Jan 6-8
- 7-Day Immersions
- Mon-Sun: 9am-5pm (Early ending on Weekends)
- Fri Evening: Healing Workshop 6-8pm
- Sat Evening: Kirtan 7-9pm
- Weekend Immersions
- Fri: 6-8pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am-5pm
Saul David Raye 200hr YTT @ Karma Yoga
International Bhakti Yoga Teacher Saul David Raye is co-hosting his 200-hour Yoga Teacher
Training with studio-owner Katrina Gustafson at Karma Yoga Center in Denver, Co. Delve into the teachings of Yoga, Tantra, Bhakti, Ayurveda with Saul, Katrina, and Dr. Manoj.
The training will include 2 separate 7-Day Immersions with Saul (Sept 26-Oct 2, 2016 and Jan 16-22, 2017) and 4 weekends between Oct 2016 and Jan 2017 with Katrina, Dr. Manoj, and certified instructors from Karma Yoga Center including Santosh Powell, Laura Wade Jaster, Lisa Theis, Michael Shankara, and Tracy Knowles.
Dates 2016 & 2017
- Sept 26-Oct 2 7-Day Immersion w/Saul David Raye
- Oct 21- 23 3-Day Weekend Training w/ Katrina & Karma Instructors
- Nov 4-6 3-Day Weekend Training Dr. Manoj & Katrina
- Dec 6-8 3-Day Weekend Training Katrina & Karma Instructors
- Jan 6-8 (2017) 3-Day Weekend Training Katrina & Karma Instructors
- Jan 16-22 (2017) 7-Day Immersion w/Saul David Raye
7-Day Immersions begin Monday morning and ends Sunday afternoon.
3-Day Trainings begin Friday evening and end Sunday evening.
All immersions and trainings are required for the 200-hour certification.
Monthly Payment Plans
- $2,400* Karma Yoga YTT Graduate
- $2,500* Early Bird Discount for Full Payment before Training Starts
- $2,700* Regular Tuition
- $200 non-refundable deposit is required to hold you place in the training. Applied toward your tuition.
*Credit Card Payments will have an additional 2.5% processing fee added. There are no fees for Cash and Check payments.*
*Training Manuals and Books are not included in the tuition price. These will be between $40-$70.*
All $200 deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellations within the first week of the Sept 26 will forfeit 1/3 of your tuition. Cancellations after Oct 2 will forfeit the full paid amount with the option to be reapply for future YTT trainings.
All classes, trainings, and immersions are held at Karma Yoga Center at 1705 S. Pearl St. Denver, CO 80210
- Science of the Soul – Yoga holistic model for healing, peace and conscious evolution
- Dynamic Healing Yoga – Asana, Kriya, Pranayama, Mudra, Bhanda
- Yogic breathing, essential postures & meditation for health & longevity
- Asana – action, alignment & energy
- Power of Touch – healing hands on adjustments
- The Wisdom of Life – an introduction to Ayurveda
- Anatomy, Physiology and Spinal Health – level 1
- Nada and Bhakti Yoga – healing chants & mantras
- Sankalpa – the power of intention
- Sangha – support & importance of community
- Dharma – the root of yoga
- Understanding & Healing Common Injuries & Misalignments
- Sacred Wisdom – the philosophy of Yoga, Tantra, Bhakti and Universal Love
- River of Yoga – understanding the history, flow and evolution of Yoga
- Props – how to effectively use props in a class
- Lunar Practice – Restorative Yoga / Yin Yoga
- Ritam Vinyasas – holistic healing yoga sequences
For more info on Saul David Raye and his 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training go: HERE
1. Have full attendance
2. Complete a Book Report.
3. Complete the Final Exam.
4. Fulfill the “Additional Requirements” listed below.
5. Sign the Ethical Agreement
1. Observe Classes
2. Practice Teach
3. Offer Seva
4. Take Classes
5. Maintain a Home Practice Log
Saul David Raye
Saul David Raye is a teacher, healer, musician and spiritual activist. He has been practicing Yoga and
meditation for over 25 years. His teachings are centered in the heart and support people in connecting with their own authentic power and spirit. His path has been deeply influenced by Tantra and Bhakti schools of Yoga and the ancient wisdom teachings of the indigenous people especially the Maya & Native Americans . He has made numerous trips to India and sacred sites around the planet. Saul shares his work through classes, trainings and sacred music. SaulDavidRaye.com
Owner and founder of Karma Yoga Center, Katrina Gustafson is a certified yoga instructor who has been leading retreats and teaching yoga for 12 years. Yoga has transformed her life so vastly that she left her 12 year career as a high school Language Arts teacher to pursue the practice of yoga wholeheartedly. Her teaching style is a heart-centered vinyasa (flow) with an emphasis on the spiritual aspects of the practice. She is a student of internally renown master teacher Saul David Raye. Katrina subscribes deeply to the practice of bhakti (devotional) yoga. She works hard on maintaining the integrity of this ancient practice while bringing it into the 21st century. Though yoga brings her deep joy, her greatest passion is loving on her two boys Maximus and Boden and her talented partner Michael Shankara.
Dr. Manoj Chalam
Manoj Chalam uses humor and personal anecdotes in his lectures and workshops to illuminate Hindu mythology. An Indian-born scientist with a PhD from Cornell University, Manoj helps individuals find their archetypes in Hindu Yogic deities and teaches the 4 ways to work with an archetype as a Vedantic practice. He has also compiled a book on the symbolisms of Hindu and Buddhist deities. Manoj presents workshops on Hindu symbolisms and Tantra at yoga studios, keynotes at festivals, ashrams, and universities.