COVID Guidelines & Safety
We are committed to the safety of all staff, teachers, and students who enter our doors. We will be enforcing the below policies designed with the guidance of the CDC and Colorado Department of Public Health. Thank you for your understanding, as these are less than ideal, but absolutely necessary for us to operate safely and sustainably.
What You Can Do…
- Reserve Your Class Online: Each Studio Class has limited spots available. Please reserve ahead of time by Logging into your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account. No walk-ins at this time. Pre-Register HERE
- COVID-19 Waiver: When you Login to your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account, you will be promoted to sign our COVID-19 waiver. You must sign to attend any Live Studio Events.
- Bring Your Own Mask: You are required to wear a mask upon entering the building and we “request staff members and patrons to wear face coverings when they can do so safely” according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and City & County of Denver’s rules for Yoga Studios and Gyms.
- Bring Your Own Mat & Props: Please bring your own mat, props, blanket, etc. Karma is not loaning out any items at this time.
- No-Shows: Due to our limited space requirements, any no-shows or cancellations within 2-hours of the class start time will be charged for the class. No exceptions.
- How To Cancel a Class Reservation: You can self-cancel up to 2 hours before in your MindBody Account under “My Schedule” and click “Cancel“
- Please Arrive On-Time: All Studio Classes are also LiveStream and will start promptly. You won’t be on the video.
- Check-In With Front Desk: All pre-registered students will check-in at the front desk.
- Enter Classroom Through South Doors: There will be a separate entrance and exit into the Main Classroom Studio. Please Enter the South Doors and Exit the East Stained Glass doors.
- Use Mat Markers & 6 Feet Distancing: There are 9 designated spots in the Main studio that have 6 feet radius distancing.
- Limit Time in Studio: 15 minutes before and after class.
- If You Are Feeling Sick (have a cough or fever) or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask you not to come to the studio for 14 days. You can take our Online Classes if this is the case.
What We Are Doing…
Limited Capacity: Only a limited number of students in the studio at a time.
Social Distancing: Students will be spaced with 6 foot radius of personal space in the studio
Limited Classes: A smaller studio schdeule with at least 15 minuets between all classes and no to minimal overlap with students.
FaceMask Usage: We will be following the Colorado Dept of Health Guidelines for Facemasks for teachers, staff, and students. We “request staff members and patrons to wear face coverings when they can do so safely” according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and City & County of Denver’s rules for Yoga Studios and Gyms.
Maximizing Ventilation: All studio doors and exterior doors will be open with fans and airflow moving to the outside.
Hand Sanitizer and Disinfect: available to students.
No Adjustments: or contact with teachers.
Removal of Communal Water Dispensaries
Limited Community Space: Seating and gathering areas will be modified for social distancing and removal of communal surfaces.
Sanitizing After Each Class with approved cleaners and disinfectants on floors and surfaces.