Health & Safety Guidelines
We are committed to the safety of all staff, teachers, and students who enter our doors. We will be following the guidelines below as recommended by Colorado Department of Public Health and the City of Denver. Thank you for being in community and being considerate of everyone’s needs at this time.
Coming to the Studio…
- Reserve Your Class Online: Each Studio Class has limited spots available. Please reserve ahead of time by Logging into your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account. Pre-Register HERE
- Intimate Class Sizes: With the broader allowances from The State of Colorado and The City of Denver, we are gradually increasing the number of students in a class, but keeping it intimate at 15.
- Health & Safety Waiver: When you Login to your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account, you will be promoted to sign our COVID-19 waiver. You must sign to attend any Live Studio Events.
- Face Coverings:The City & County of Denver now say that face masks are recommended but not required. Please do as you feel most comfortable.
- Bring Your Own Mat & Props: Please bring your own mat, props, blanket, etc. Karma is not loaning out any items at this time.
- How to Self-Cancel and/or Re-Register for a Class: You can self cancel any class within 2-hours of the class start time by logging into your Mindbody account, click “My Schedule.” and just “cancel” any future reservations. Your credit will be returned to your account (if it is within 2-Hours) and you can re-register for any other class that is available.
- No-Shows & Cancellations: Due to our limited space requirements, any no-shows or cancellations within 2-hours of the class start time will be charged for the class. No exceptions.
- Please Arrive On-Time: All Studio Classes are also LiveStream and will start promptly. You won’t be on the video.
- Check-In With Front Desk: All pre-registered students will check-in at the front desk.