Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Everyone is welcome at Karma Yoga Center. The safety and well-being of all our staff, teachers, and students who enter our doors is of utmost importance to us. We are currently following the Colorado Department of Health & Environment guidelines for Fitness and Recreation Centers which can be referenced here. Thank you for being in community and being considerate of everyone’s needs at this time.
In Efforts to Keep You Safe We Are…
- Thoroughly Cleaning The Studio Regularly
- Providing Hand Sanitizer
- Wiping Down and Cleaning Props Regularly
- Require All Patrons Wear a Mask per state order through Jan 2, 2022
- Encouraging social distancing
- Class Capacity is limited to 50%
- Double Air-purifying system
- Steam Cleaned Floors
- Maximized ventilation by using fans and opening doors
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
Coming to the Studio…
- Reserve Your Class Online: Each Studio Class has limited spots available. Please reserve ahead of time by Logging into your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account. Pre-Register HERE
- Health & Safety Waiver: When you Login to your Karma Yoga Center MindBody account, you will be promoted to sign our Health & Safety Waiver. You must sign to attend any Live Studio Events.
- How to Self-Cancel and/or Re-Register for a Class: You can self cancel any class within 2-hours of the class start time by logging into your Mindbody account, click “My Schedule.” and just “cancel” any future reservations. Your credit will be returned to your account (if it is within 2-Hours) and you can re-register for any other class that is available.
- No-Shows & Cancellations: Due to our limited space requirements, any no-shows or cancellations within 2-hours of the class start time will be charged for the class. No exceptions.
- Please Arrive On-Time: All Studio Classes are also LiveStream and will start promptly. You won’t be on the video.
- Check-In With Front Desk: All pre-registered students will check-in at the front desk.
Workshops & Events